- Provide administrative support to Project, Sales and Finance department.
- Well versed in permits applications, developer approvals and Government Bodies (JKR, SYABAS, IWSS, MPKJ, JKR, Pejabat Tanah,TNB, CIDB, etc)
- Facilite communication between different parties, ensure construction and development stage on track within the specified time framed.
- Preferable candidate who able to liaise with Bank on financing matters.
- To assist with preparation of reports and correspondence including compilation of statistical data required.
- Ensure smooth operation of the organization.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Corporate Administration, Business Administration, Management, Banking or Finance .
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English (MANDARIN will be an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills, pleasant and outgoing personalit with GOOD PR skills.
- Able to travel.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Property Development or Construction or equivalent.
Interested candidates are required to submit a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary, with a recent passport photograph and contact number to: Human Resource, Lot No 8F-2A, 8th Floor, Tower 4 @ PFCC, Jalan Puteri ½, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor. Fax: +603 8068 9175 . Email: email@example.com.